Unfortunatley I seem to be permanently poor at the moment... so H&M, Primarni and Superdrug were about as exciting as it got for me. I also got my mama a mother's day present, but I wont post that on here incase she ends up seeing it...
- Acid/Stone wash Jeggings - H&M - £14.99
- Leopard Tshirt- H&M - £9.99
- Floaty black and white feather top - Primark - £8.00
- Long White Shirt (needs an iron!) - Primark - £12.00
- Brown Belt - Primark - £2.00
- Leopard Print Nail Foils (AMAZING!!!- im wearing them now) - £3.00
- Gosh Nail varnish in Miss Sweety - Superdrug - £4.95
- Andrea Fulerton Nail Boutique trio Nail varnish in "Princess" - Superdrug - £8.19
- Andrea Fulerton Nail Boutique trio Nail varnish in "Rain Fall" - Superdrug - £8.19
One thing i would say is, the sizes for each nail are on the small side... i personally have quite small nails so it's ok, but my mum has a large thumb nail and none of them would fit her, just something to bare in mind.
I'm gonna wear the jeggings with the leopard Tshirt and a blazer tomorrow, with a pair of brown brogues :).
Hope you enjoyed my first post! I definitley enjoyed making it.